- Questo evento è passato.
8TH INTERNATIONAL S.I.A. MEETING
22 Novembre 2018 @ 14:00 - 23 Novembre 2018 @ 17:00
SIA is pleased to announce its 8th International Biennial Congress focused on the hottest topics of the moment in Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy and related Surgery. We welcome delegates from clinical practice, university and industry to meet in Venice, from November 22-23, 2018. The theme for the meeting is “How and Why” and we will take a critical look at topics in the surgical aspects of upper and lower limbs arthroscopy and joints arthroplasty, and challenge ourselves to support our ideas, assertions and findings with rigorous, objective evidence of performance, efficacy and potential.
As a Society devoted to technology in addition to the usual international faculty attending in Venice, we will introduce interactive streaming sessions, with experts connected from all over the world. We believe this new format allows for an exciting update giving a perfect international blend to the congress.
SIA international 2018 will convene in Venice. Delegates will find high-class conference facilities in this UNESCO world heritage city, which doesn’t need any presentation. We sincerely hope you will consider joining us for a memorable and important scientific event that also promises to provide a great experience for our delegates and their families.
Thursday, 22nd November
15.45-17.45 WRIST ARTHROSCOPY / ELBOW INSTABILITY
- 16.26-16.32 Arthroscopic peripheral suture B. Panero
- 16.32-16.38 Arthroscopic foveal reinsertion A. Burini
- 16.38-16.44 Open repair P. Borelli
- 16.44-16.50 Technical analysis A. De Vita
- 16.50-16.56 Open reconstruction R. Luchetti
- 16.56-17.02 Arthroscopic reconstruction A. Atzei
- 17.02-17.08 Technical analysis B. Battiston
- 17.08-17.18 Salvage procedures and prosthesis. Open and arthroscopic options P. Tos
- 17.18-17.24 Technical analysis and conclusive remarks B. Battiston
- 17.24-17.45 Technical analysis F. Da Rin de Lorenzo, R. Luchetti, P. Rolla, P. Tos
Friday, 23rd November
13.40-14.35 INDUSTRY WORKSHOP
JOHNSON&JOHNSON MEDICAL – DEPUYSYNTHES
14.55-16.10 CUFF REPAIR
- 14.55-15.10 To fix or not to fix E. Franceschetti, P. Sedati
Moderators: F. Franceschi, R. Minola
- 15.10-15.16 Justifying the suture and anchor configurations A. Costantini
- 15.16-15.26 Biceps pathologies: from the anchor to the groove M.T. Provencher
- 15.26-15.32 Superior capsular reconstruction: does it really work? How I do it G. Milano
- 15.32-15.38 Lat pro subscap: how and why G. Paribelli
- 15.38-15.44 Lat pro cuff: how and why E. Gervasi
- 15.44-16.10 Technical analysis P. Arrigoni, V. De Cupis, G. Di Giacomo, R. Minola
Richiedi informazioni sugli eventi attraverso il modulo di contatto